The stately Notarishuys was turned into a restaurant in 2004, all the while keeping the authentic elements and charm. A warm and relaxed setting houses Chef Boussemaere’s modern cuisine. The menu changes weekly and is seasonal. The chef uses his own home-grown vegetables and fresh local produce, such as fresh North Sea fish. He proudly serves dishes using pure cooking that brings out each food’s natural flavours. To accompany these wonderful dishes, we have an extensive wine list.
Restaurant Notarishuys also has an additional bonus, the garden terrace. Here you can fully appreciate the garden with its 200-year-old beech tree. The terrace is the perfect setting for a quick lunch on a sunny afternoon or a full dinner on a summer evening.
There is free parking just outside the restaurant door.
Restaurant Notarishuys is open on:
- Monday: breakfast + lunch + dinner
- Tuesday: breakfast + lunch
- closed on Wednesday
- Thursday: lunch + dinner
- Friday: breakfast + lunch + dinner
- Saturday: breakfast + lunch + dinner
- Sunday: breakfast
- Arrival restaurant: breakfast (8:30 - 9:00), lunch (12:00 - 13:00), dinner (19:00 - 20:00)
- The restaurant closes in the morning (breakfast) at 10:30 am, in the afternoon (lunch) at 4:00 pm and in the evening (dinner) at midnight.
- For your information: to allow everyone to enjoy their meal to the fullest, our terrace is completely non-smoking. Thank you for understanding
- A group is possible up to a maximum of 12 people.
- Private room for minimum 6 and maximum 8 people.