Arrangement “Het Vlakke Land” (The Low Country)
The weekend is the perfect time to relax after a long hard week. And the Pure Hotel is the ideal setting for relaxation. Two nights’ stay in one of our luxury rooms combined with Restaurant Notarishuys’ gastronomic cuisine are the key ingredients for ‘Het Vlakke Land’ (The Low Country) arrangement.
Het Vlakke Land (The Low Country) arrangement consists of:
- Glass of welcome champagne
- Fresh fruit and sweets in the room on arrival
- Westhoek discount card and area cycle map
- 2 nights’ stay with a relaxed breakfast:
- The Friday evening a 3-courses menu with choice
- The Saturday our 4-courses 'Notarishuys' menu
- Restaurant Gault Millau 15/20, Michelin guide 'one of our most delightful places'.
- Use of the swimming pool (seasonal) and sauna facility with colour light therapy (on reservation)
- Free wifi in the room
- Free indoor locked car park.
Het Vlakke Land arrangement can be booked on a Friday arrival or Thursday arrival basis (2 nights).